Note: Not eligible for promotions, already on clearance
Kiwi Wifi is a plug and play automotive tool that connects through the onboard diagnostic port (OBDII).
Kiwi Wifi installs in seconds to interface with your car's computer and sync with your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad through a wireless Wifi connection in 802.11a/b/g adHoc mode.
The Kiwi Wifi allows you to efficiently monitor your car's MPG, analyze the log, diagnose trouble codes and monitor real time engine performance.
The PLX Devices Kiwi Wifi is compatible with apps such as Rev, DashCommand, FUZZYcar, Speedport, PLX Logger and Torque.
Only compatible with 1996 and later vehicles.
Depending on the application, the following features may be available:
- Check Engine Diagnostics
- Real-time gauges
- Fuel Efficiency and MPG
- Engine Sensors
- Customizable Dashboard
- Real-time Dyno
- Data Logging
- GPS Track Mapping
- Skid Pad
- Video recording and data overlay
- Aftermarket sensor interface
Is my vehicle OBD II compatible?
- Physical Dimensions: 1.25 x 2.72 x 0.60 (inches)
- Power Consumption: 1.24 Watts (Typical)
- OBDII/CAN Protocols: ISO-9141,VPW,PWM,KWP 2000,11Bit,29Bit CAN
- Compatible Vehicles: 1996 and later vehicles
- Operating Temperature: -40 - 105 Degress Celsius C
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 18V
- Wireless Standard: Wifi 802.11 a/b/g
- Range: ~50ft line of sight
- Enclosure: Automotive grade
Please Note: Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.