If you're the active-in-the-Great-Outdoors type and you need to take your phone with you then the odds are seriously stacked against its surviving very long. Unless the phone is already 100% waterproof - is yours? Have you ever lost a phone to water damage? If not, you've been really lucky… so far!
In fact the Aquapac rating is IP68. The '6' indicates that as well as being 100% waterproof the case is also 100% airtight and dustproof. Being airtight, the Aquapac will make most Apple iPhone buoyant. So if you drop it over the side, instead of it being lost to Davy Jones's Locker it'll stay floating safely on the surface, and you'll be able to retrieve it safely. If you use any electronics in a marine environment, under continuous exposure to salt air, experience shows that even 'waterproof' equipment will eventually succumb to corrosion. Unless, that is, you invest in an Aquapac.
Tuck your phone safely inside an Aquapac and you'll be able to take it and use it wherever you want to go.
May require the use of the OEM battery and door in some cases the extended batteries maybe to large.
- You can make and take calls right through the case material. With most phones it makes no noticeable difference to the volume. And the GPS signal is unaffected.
- LENZFLEX window on the back, which means that if you have a camera-phone you'll be able to take photos right through the case.
- The Mini Phone/GPS Case fits the average size phones and GPS units.
- It'll float with your phone/GPS in it.
- Its guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 meters).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discolored by sunlight.
- Keeps out dust and sand too.
Works with: iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, AT&T iPhone 4, Sprint iPhone 4, Verizon iPhone 4